With over thirty years of experience, McCloskey Environmental is the world’s leading trommel manufacturer and has pioneered trommel design and innovation. Over this time, the ET-621RE Trommel has established a proven reliability in construction and demolition, topsoil, compost, waste recycling, and many other large screening applications.
With a 174 HP engine, accessible engine bay, and high efficiency diesel hydraulic system the ET-621RE is sure to deliver the maximum operating time. Available as a wheeled mobile unit or hydraulic raise/lower track bogie system and with numerous custom options offered to meet each customer’s unique requirements.
6’x21’ heavy duty trommel drum
130kW (174Hp) engine
Integrated hydraulic folding stockpiling conveyors
Fast on-site setup time (10 minutes)
Remote control radial conveyor
Ground level adjustable brushes
6’ x 21’ steel drum
Wheeled unit with 72” spread tandem axle or tri-axle (REG).
- Engine - 130kW (174HP)
- Transport Length - 21.19m (69’ 6”)
- Transport Width - 3.30m (10’ 10”)
- Transport Height - 4.12m (13’ 6”)
- Weight - 36,630kg (80,750 lbs)
- Working Height - 5.22m (17’ 1.5”)
- Working Length - 31.33m (103’ 9”)
- Hopper Capacity - 6.9m³ (9yd³)
- Radial Conveyor Stockpile Height - 5.09m (16’ 8”)